Welcome to Liberty Bible College & Seminary
What is distinct about LBCS? Our format and curriculum is distance learning. You are not required to leave your home or job and spend time at a traditional college or seminary campus. Furthermore, there is no need for you to spend your life savings to earn a degree.
Available Programs include:
• The Associate's Degree in Biblical Studies or Ministry
• The Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Studies, Ministry, Theology or Christian Education
• The Master's Degree in Biblical Studies, Ministry, Theology, Christian Education or Christian Counseling
• The Doctor's Degree in Biblical Studies, Ministry, Theology, Christian Education or Christian Counseling
• Ph.D. Program in Biblical Studies, Ministry, Theology, Christian Education or Christian Counseling
Ours is a place where, if you do not wish to work toward a degree, you may enroll in our Diploma of Biblical Studies Program. The diploma and degree programs are now available for you as you set up your own pursuit of studies, and may be completed at your own pace and place. We have a no-interest time payment plan,
Liberty Bible College & Seminary is not concerned with worldly praise or accolades, but with purveying knowledge to our students. We recognize that many ministries are seeking the believer who has attained a certain level of Christian education exemplified in the receiving of a degree. Consequently, we seek to provide a learning experience, which leads to spiritual growth and which honors God at the same time.
• We offer practical courses.
• Our school and complete programs are Bible-based and oriented.
• Our curriculum is Christ-centered.
• Our faculty and staff are all born-again Christians.
• Our fees and tuition costs are very inexpensive (by comparison).
• Donations and gifts are tax deductible through our federal exempt status.
• Students may receive credit for life experience (undergraduate).
• Students may study at their own paces.
• We offer low, no-interest monthly payments.
• We use textbooks, rather than tapes.
• Students keep the textbooks for their personal libraries.
Committed to Excellence!